1. "In the morning" by Drake and J-Cole: I like listening to this song every morning. J-Cole can get kinda vulgar on his album, but I like the edited version of his music and that groggy voice Drake is doing is sexy as all hell. I listen to this every morning on my way to work at least three times straight.
2. Rihanna's new CD "Talk That Talk": I could do without Jay-Z's verse, but other than that, this is a solid CD and so was her last one. I'm a late fan, but she's very talented. It just took me some time to get used to her voice.
3. Quench!: I don't recall whether I've mentioned them before, but I'm a loyal supporter of this restaurant chain. I go whenever I'm on the south side, and I went to the 79th street location for the first time. It's nice, and you can sit down. The workers are always polite, too. I highly recommend the soy veggie wrap (spicy). The veggie melt is good, too.
5. "Water for Elephants": I've been waiting for this movie to release forever. Robert Pattinson keeps picking great films to do outside of "Twilight" and this is at the top of the pack. Although I cringe whenever I see animals in circuses and don't think any are treated humanely, this is a great movie.
6. "Hachi": My mother wanted to watch this film on Thanksgiving. I hesitated to watch it because she is a pool when it comes to crying during movies. I cried three times while watching it a second time. She cried through almost 45 minutes of the end of the movie. Although it makes us cry, it really is a very good film.
7. Photo of me and Faith: Now I thought the red shot of Faith and I was a good one, but the one my mother took after I came back from Maui is one I love even more. I am crazy about this dog, and she clearly likes me, too. Walking her is therapeutic.
9. Goatees: I can't emphasize these enough. On Twitter, there was a trending topic called #thingsifindattractive and although height is still a favorite on my list, I've dated shorter guys. Not short, but shorter than the usual 6'0 and over I've gotten used to. And guess what? Their height didn't make one bit of difference because I'm short anyway. But there's something about a goatee that sends fireworks up every single time. I think when they're properly trimmed they make men look distinguished.
10. All black everything: Without going too deep into it, I saw somebody wearing all black with a men's black necklace on and I was thinking, "Dayyum! You're going to get major attention off that ensemble alone." He didn't want to wear it and thought it was too dressy for where he works (ha, ha, ha, I'm not telling), but I was definitely checking him out. This is no secret to him because I told him so. Blast R. Kelly's "I'm a Flirt." That's me!