1. One of the front desk attendants at Bally's: He's a cutie. I come to work out, but it doesn't hurt that he's usually at the front desk and nice on the eyes. He knows my name without me telling him, and that's always a bonus plus he's a friendly guy. I dig good customer service.
2. Breast cancer video with hot guys: I first saw this video while updating a Booster Shots blog for the Trib. I felt super weird watching it at work, but my neighbor behind me had no shame about watching it and showing another co-worker so then I had to see it. I love this video.
3. OK Go "Here we go again": While watching MTV's "Best Videos of 2000s," I saw this video. Of course I don't want to bust my s**t in Bally's trying to do the routine, but you've got to admit that it's pretty slick. My favorite part is when the two guys (one with red pants) walk forward like they're skating. My mother watched the video today and said she and my father are going to do that routine. I'd LOVE to see them try.
4. Gardein's Mandarin Orange Crispy Chik'n: This is a meat-free version of orange chicken, and it's delicious. I ate it for a week straight, and I'm sure I'll eat it so much that I'll get tired of it but I'll enjoy every minute of it until then.
5. Tivo: Comcast rates were ridiculous after the deal was over so I went back to service with RCN. With RCN's excellent deal, and free activation charge, I got Tivo, and I'm addicted. Tivo is far better than your regular DVR player, and I like being able to set my timer for shows from the web. I don't even have to be at home to set my timer. Talk about making someone a couch potato!
6. This photo of Faith and I: I know I talk about this dog a lot, but you've got to love her. I had to add this to my Twitter background because she looks like she's almost smiling. Man, I love this dog. When I go to my parents' house, the first thing I do is grab a leash and we head out. I've found out she's pretty fun to run with, too.
8. Drano Clog Remover Foam: This stuff is really good. I needed to drain the gunk out of my kitchen sink, and this stuff worked so well that I went back to Target to buy another container of it to use in my bathroom tub. Not only is it good for cleaning drains, but it also gets rid of the grit that can build up from dish liquid, water, hair, dirt, etc. My sink drains and tub drains look almost new. Good deal, too. They were on sale for $3.50 and there was a $0.55 manufacturing coupon on each one. Bonus!
9. LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It": I thought Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back" was the sexiest song to work out to (used to be my ringtone), but I love this one, too. Although it doesn't have the same swag as Justin's, this is a great party song and I jam on the treadmills when I hear it on the radio.
10. Idris Elba's interview in Details (Oct '11) magazine: I loved his views on looking people in the eyes and confidence around women. He had some good points and took great photos as usual.